Sunday, March 3, 2013

First Week in the Field!


We got a picture! This is Elder Ranquist with his companion, Elder Doney, and his mission president! 





He didn't have much time, but still managed an email!
Im SO sorry i have absolutly no time right now im at the local Berkeley library and my companion Elder Doney and I are about to be picked up by the mission president in a few minutes so we have to run back to our apartment. Having a great time! I'm in what we call Bazerkely because we have the most crazies and gays in our area, so it's been interesting. We had to borrow a car from the sisters this morning to do our laundry and then went shopping. The thing that took up our time was getting me a bike and they are expensive... love you bye i have to go RIGHT now.
 
I actually have about 2 or 3 minutes more so I'm having a great time. My first area is in Berekley right next to the campus. Our church building is right next to our appartment so we run to it every morning for exercise. Really scared about the Mission President coming out with us today. This will be my first real lesson. All of my other lessons fell through so I guess we'll see how I do. I can't write a letter today either. I'm sorry I'll make it a priority to email you next week see you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment