Tuesday, February 18, 2014

2/6/14 One Year Mark!

Thank you for the pictures! They were great!

It has been such a great week and a half! We are preparing to hear from Elder Quentin L. Cook tomorrow in San Francisco! Its going to be a great experience. Also, Today our zone went to the Temple, also another great experience. ALSO we had a mission leadership council with all of the zone leaders and President Meredith. The assistants gave a great training on Solving Questions of the Soul by using the scriptures. I really noticed how effective it is to use the scriptures especially using the book of Mormon in our lessons and i'm going to be really focusing on learning/memorizing the scriptures. Gervie's baptism was fanominal! I was able to baptize her. The funny thing was I had to do it 4 times because her whole body didn't go under. The water was too low, but we all had a great laugh about it afterward. Joel is really excited for this Saturday and so are we! We are afraid no one will show up to the baptism because they weren't able to announce it at sacrament meeting last Sunday because he did not know when to get baptized, the reason being he wants his daughter there and she didn't have her work schedule until Monday. We have been inviting everyone so hopefully everyone will show up. This week has been such a spiritually uplifting week (and still will be tomorrow with Elder Cooks presence, and the baptism) In a way I feel like I am being blessed for a lot of my hard work. I just want to work harder now! :D

Love,
Elder Ranquist

P.S. i will get the pictures of Gervies baptism to you next week (on monday) I am up at the Temple emailing and don't have my bag with my camra with me

No comments:

Post a Comment