Tuesday, February 18, 2014

2/17/14

Now, we send our emails at the stake center here in Hayward since it has a family history center.

Well this week we have had some great experiences. Our Mission President has really been pushing for us to Open Our Mouth to everyone and have a goal of 140 people to talk to by the end of the week. This week we were really trying to do that and the first day we saw amazing miracles. We have a Burmese speaking investigator, so its really hard to teach him, but the first day we started to open our mouth the sister missionaries called us and said they found a Burmese speaking member that would love to come out with us. It was crazy.

Also, this week was Stake Conference. We were able to hear from the Area 70 here both Saturday night, Sunday morning and the regular session of Conference. He was great. Some of our less actives randomly showed up that we weren't expecting which was a great sign.

Some sad news, my companion which I really loved (much better missionary then I would ever be) Elder Ryan who was the visa waiter for Brazil, got sick when he was there and was sent to the hospital and then Honorable released from his mission. Hopefully, he can get back on his mission and come back to California with me! :D

Also, very depressing thing, I checked my camera early this week to look for a picture I needed but some how all of my pictures were erased.... I don't have any pictures from my mission anymore :(

Well, time to take some more :D

Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment