Wednesday, April 2, 2014

2/24/14 Transfers


Hello!

Transfer calls are in again already! My companion is leaving to be a Spanish Zone leader in San Leandro, while I get to have a new experience training a new Zone Leader. My third time training a Zone Leader in 2 Transfers! I heard that he is a very quiet person.... Which means this is going to be a very quiet transfer. I'm going to have to come out of my shell. I guess that is why President wants me to be with him. That’s ok, I love this area and I plan on being here for a long time, hopefully until next year! :D 

I haven't got my coat back, but my companion is going to that area, so he could get it. But, my companion, Elder Hamilton, gave me a triple layer jacket that's
better. And, I left a present in my old apartment that I was going to send to you. Hopefully, Elder Sedar can get that to me so I can send it. It has stayed there since, oh, I don't know, I think about July of last year is when I made it :D Sorry. Hopefully, he can get it so I can send it soon.

I'm so happy about Rachel’s baptism. That’s great! It’s phenomenal to see family members doing missionary work as well. Hopefully, you can keep it up and fellowship more people into the church, not just fellowship, but I mean
Friendship. As missionaries, we love the escalator effect not the elevator, where we are always finding and baptizing, just working with one person, baptizing and then starting from the bottom again. Keep it up!

Thank you for being such a great example to me. I feel like you are really supporting me as you go out and do your own missionary work. Thank you. I love hearing those stories! Brightened my day today. I'll be praying for Rachel’s husband and family that their hearts will be softened, and have a great time with them this week!

Never give up! Never Surrender!

This is not just a fake movie, but this is history we are writing. It’s a real historical document. (Don't know how to phrase it when the alien commander is being torched by
the other alien bug commander and they have to explain to him that it isn't a real historical document.)

I would also do the chant of strength, but I know I would butcher that, haha.

Anyway, have a great week! And continue to find missionary opportunities!
:D

Love,
Elder Ranquist


No comments:

Post a Comment