Wednesday, April 2, 2014

3/17/14 Zone Conference


Zone Conference was great! We were able to have a good training on using the progress record to more effectively coordinate the work with members. The whole Zone Conference was about Chapter 8 in Preach My Gospel. The first presentation we gave was a little rough, the second was better, and the third was really good. Shows me that practice makes perfect. 

We have bikes now in our area! I love being in a bike area so much! It’s so fun. Plus that car that we have, its battery is dead which makes me even more grateful we have bikes. There are lots of reasons why I love it, but especially because it’s so much easier to talk to people on the street as you’re passing by. 

This week has been a great week for me in learning things I can do better. I learned how I do my leadership which is interesting. I'm the type of person who lets other people lead and try to learn from them what they do differently then me, but I decided I want to change that into a "come, follow me" attitude like a Christ-like leader instead of "come, you lead, I'll learn" kind of attitude. I also learned a lot about personal sanctification, and being a consecrated missionary. I'm excited to apply these new principals I've been studying recently so I can be blessed with the spirit with my work. 

Its good to hear from you thank you so much! :D

Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment