Saturday, May 17, 2014

4/4/14 conference!

Thank you so much for your testimonies. General Conference was amazing! I loved the music too. I thought it was interesting how the topic this conference was standing up for your faith, but it didn't come across as too frightening, I felt encouraged and warned when I understood what they were telling us.

 

I also liked Elder Ballards talk on following up. Not just the story of him using his missionary skills to find a wife :D The 2 things that really stuck out to me is his follow up on Inviting 4x a year a person to accept the lessons from the missionaries and the invitation to share what you learned from Preach My Gospel. I hope I will be able to achieve the first invitation and definitely will work on the second, and the other invitations. 

 

Transfers did happen. Thankfully, I am staying! Yay! I love this ward so much I could spend the rest of my mission here.. and, hopefully, will.

 

Our investigators, Marjo and Grim, were able to come to the Sunday morning conference. They liked it and said they were going to come back for the second session, but never did.. They said they lost track of time at the mall..... So were going to have to teach about keeping the Sabbath Day Holy. Grim has completely stopped smoking this week! Which I thought was going to be a lot harder for him. He is progressing really well.

 

I'm so happy to hear how much our family is being blessed. I am so excited for our family and the way things are going and pray that they will continue to progress and we will be able to find new and better opportunities in the future. 

 

Love,

Elder Ranquist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment