Saturday, May 17, 2014

4/21/14 Easter

Thank you so much for the package! I enjoyed it a lot. Sadly, I tried to use the Taco Bell card Saturday and they said it didn't have any money left on it so Iended up just paying myself.

I was able to see the “Because of Himvideo a few times. We tried to invite people to watch it when we would talk to people on the streets and we just got a bunch of "yeah. sure" type of answers.

This Saturday, there were 2 marriages going on, one from the Tongan ward and one from our ward. I was thinking about Rusty getting married and I thought it was weird, but I'm happy for him. 

 

About a month or 2 ago, my district leader gave a training on the spirit and how we need to be personally sanctified and then he read from a letter from a missionary who was in our mission about 5 years ago who went through this process and saw miracles happen pretty much. I decided yesterday that I would start this "40 day fast" of things I have written down on a list that aredistracting me on my mission that I will abstain from, or if I put it on the list to improve, I will improve it. I hope by doing this I may become a more sanctified missionary!

 

Love,

Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment