Saturday, May 17, 2014

4/28/14

This week has been pretty... Different I guess. Well, after I emailed last week our district went on a hike together in some close by hills and we found a soccer ball laying near by so we decided to play for a few minutes in a flat spot near by. Sadly, I was running to get the ball and my left foot went into a gopher hole. It hurt pretty badly, but went to go get ice cream with the rest of the district. Afterwards, we spent the rest of the day in bed keeping it up in the air and pressure off of it. I had to do that for a few days and then I got crutches. Its really annoying to do missionary work on crutches.. It kills your arm pits and your wrists as well. Not sure how much longer I’m going to be using the crutches, maybe for 1 more week. I got a lot of comments on it at church from all the members haha. And my acne has flared up recently so it kills to shave every morning with a hand razor. I’m thinking an electric one would be more comfortable for me. I was wondering if there is any left over cream for my face left at home? Or an electric shaver I could use :)

 

Anyway, besides all of that depressing stuff, I had a great week this week. We had a member of the MissionPresidency come to our Ward this Sunday and shared with us a lot of great ideas in helping out our ward. And, our High Councilman over missionary work invited us over and we were able to figure out some things to help our Zone. I am always amazed at how strong these leaders are and how loving and concerned they are for everyone. TheMission Presidency member went around to everyone before and afterSacrament and got to know them and their story and met a few of our investigators who were there. A lot of the members were amazed at how caring he was for everyone. It was great to see and learn from!

 

Anyway, I'm having such a great time here enjoying the missionary work thats being done here. Looking forward to doing more missionary work in the future! Good luck this week, and have fun!

 

Love,

 

Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment