Saturday, May 17, 2014

5/5/14

Wow, this week went by so fast. I really don't know what to say other than I'll see you Sunday! But, I know you won't accept that.

 

My ankle is feeling a lot better. I plan on stopping by a sports shop today and buying an ankle brace to support it so Ican start playing some sports again.

 

Oh, something exciting! Our investigator is getting baptized this Saturday! Exciting, exciting. One of the missionaries is coming here and baptizing here (Elder Booth) who was actually the missionary I replaced. I was able to get to know him a little bit. Katie is her name. She is going off to SVU for college after she graduates.

 

Our other 2 baptismal dates are back on track, Marjo and Graham. They are living the word of wisdom and really excited for their baptism coming up as well. 

 

We are going to do the Skype call from the same place as Christmas in the Valenzuelas home. We are going to go there around 3:30 to 4 oclock our time so I guess thats 6:30 to 7oclock your time, if thats ok. Hopefully, it is becauseI wont be able to get a response from you if it isn't. 

 

See you on Sunday have a great week! :)

 

Love,

Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment