Saturday, June 21, 2014

5/26/14



Yes the pictures did come through,thank you! And I always have been in Union City ever since I left San Leandro (Which was December 1st). I am the Zone Leader over the Hayward Zone though. ET's are Emergency Transfers. 

This week has been amazing! My new companion, Elder Craft, is almost exactly like me. We are having so much fun together. I think I have grown closer to him than any of my companions and I've only been with him for a week. We are doing a lot of work as well.

A miracle we saw this week happened to us last night. We were talking to people next to a dollar store and decided it wasn't the right place so we started to walk to the Bart station. We found a man sitting by himself on a bench and started to talk to him. He opened up saying how his son, who is my age, was just sent to prison for 25 years and how he lost his job and got divorced and is living with his youngest sister for a day and is having a horrible time right now. All Elder Craft and I did was bear testimony to him of how Heavenly Father loves him and wants him to be happy. By the end of us talking to him he accepted to be baptized June 21st, gave us his full name, accepted a return appointment, and wants to come to church next Sunday. It was an amazing miracle that we were blessed to be a part of!

Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Ranquist 

No comments:

Post a Comment