Saturday, June 21, 2014

6/17/14

Happy Fathers Day!

I never thought I would say this.... Thank you for all the correction you gave me. I see now how correction shows your love for that person. As a missionary especially as a leader we have many opportunities to correct others disobedience. I'm just so glad I haven't had a problem with those things because I know of an example that has helped me see the positive in being obedient. I see families who don't correct their children and it just doesn't seem right. I know it wasn't easy for you as i would act... immaturely or rudely. All of those times that I mistreated both of you. All of the silent days that I wouldn't talk ha ha. I thank you for the sacrifice you have done for me. I have really become a better person because of your example. I really do look forward to strengthening my family relationship! And modeling my family after the one I grew up in. Because I love my family and I love you Dad!

Love: Elder Jonathan Clark Ranquist


No comments:

Post a Comment