Saturday, June 21, 2014

6/4/14


 

Elder Craft and I get along very well.

1. We love bikes

2. Eating habits

3. Future Occupation

4. Patriotic

5. Music Styles

6. Personality

And many, many more. 

He even is thinking about going to UVU.

 

There were a lot of miracles this week! Elder Craft and I were talking to everyone we saw. Now that we are really trying to bike as much as possible,at the end of the week, random people were coming up and talking to us! A few people said that they were interested inbecoming Christians. It was great! This week Elder Craft and I are just trying to put our all in to being examples to theZone. Its been hard, but worth it. Were just trying to inspire the other missionaries by showing them that its possible. 

And another miracle this week: we were able to do some service for someone moving and we were able to rip a table out of his wall. Love destroying things :)

 

I don't have my camera this week. (I usually just keep in in the apartment :) I'll try to remember to bring it next time and take some pictures with it. I was wondering if you might be able to email some pictures of when we went to China. At every dinner appointment we have 4 Chinese speaking missionaries with us (so 6 missionaries total, 2 of them are from Hong Kong) and I want to show them some pictures of when we went there before, a long, long time ago. 

 

Have a great week! Continue enjoying the Temple! And enjoy the new windows! I'm sure I'll find a way to breakthe cross hatching somehow :).... But it might be a little more expensive if it actually happens. 

 

Love,

 

Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment