Saturday, May 17, 2014

4/14/14

Thats so cool! I love Thunder. Thank you for the package. I haven't got it yet, but I sure am excited.

Thank you dad for the quote. That goes along with what I have been thinking this week. I'm not the "Smiley boy" I used to be. I'm trying to work on that again. Get back to where I used to be. My teenage years set a bad habit :)

 

Graham is still going strong on staying off of cigarettes. We found out that he has been drinking a little bit of Coffee and his wife Marjo has been drinking Tea. It was sad. They are going to get baptized though. Our recent convert, Joel brought his daughter to our lessons so were teaching her. She's going to be baptized too! And, we street contacted into a lady who was going through a hard time. Her mom passed away a year and a half ago, but its only now settling in, so we shared with both of them the Plan ofSalvation and mowed their lawn for them. I haven't mowed a lawn for a long time! It was fun, brought back great memories of me mowing our lawn and grandmas lawn :) They are doing great! The work is picking up here which we really need. 

 

Have a great week and enjoy the Garden of Eden! :DSounds like California is going to have yet again another great week weather wise as well!

 

Love,

Elder Ranquist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment