Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 15th, 2013



Pictures!!!

 . Taken while I was cleaning the kitchen, showing how I've made it a goal to start a habit of cleaning.(for off the mission as well)

 . A picture of our feet right after we got brand new carpets in our apartment. About to take our first step.

 Us on the 4th of July wearing our Red,White,and Blue

 Our district at a put put golf place.

  Our district in zone meeting wearing all green.

This week I went on a 48 hour exchange. I had to lead the area as a part of a leadership training. The mission president picks missionaries to prepare/ be better leaders. As a part of that training, we had to lead our areas for 48 hours. It was fun, a little scary but fun. We were able to see miracles in our area. I'm fearful, since this is my companion’s last transfer, that I will have to take over in this area, but oh well, I'll go and do the things the Lord commands.

I did get the package from the Young Women. I really enjoyed it! Thank you so much.

I just found out that the missionary dress and grooming standards are changing. And, our mission is not authorizing back packs anymore. So I'm going to have to find a way to get a shoulder bag. I have to find out more about that, but they are allowing sandals which is super funny. I'm so excited, missionary work is changing so rapidly. I think our mission is going to be one of the first ones to start doing online missionary work. Our mission usually is chosen to start new programs like that. One example is our mission was the pilot mission for tiwi boxes in the mission cars to track the odometer and things of the car. I'm excited. They said they will start using the new program near the end of the year.

I'm so excited to be a missionary at this time. It’s so great to see the changes and grow the work of the Lord is undertaking.

Love,

Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment