Thursday, July 11, 2013

Missionary Broadcast



I always look forward to seeing your emails. I can really see the blessings the Lord has given us. It makes me happy to know everyone is doing well. I also like to hear about your missionary work. It’s so exciting! I loved the broadcast as well! Talked a lot about member missionary work and the ward. Exciting to hear about the changes they will start implementing.

This week has been a slow week for missionary work. Most of our appointments fell through and we had to postpone another baptismal date. She has not been keeping her commitments, reading the Book of Mormon and coming to church. She still has a problem with drinking Tea and smoking that she doesn't want to give up either so it’s pretty hard. But, on the other side, we were able to have Madeleine, our investigator with a baptism date for July 27th, come with us to church for the second time this Sunday so that’s exciting. We were talking last lesson on preparing for baptism and she said "I know I have to make changes and keep those changes or else there's no point in getting baptized. Some things that I want to never do is drinking, smoking, and gambling, I don't think those are good things to do." We were so happy to hear her say that. 


Love Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment