Thursday, October 24, 2013

Conference Time 10/7/13


Hello!

Sorry, I don't have much time this week. We are at the Library since the senior missionaries left for home last week and the Library has a time limit until it logs out. 
I really love those pictures of Grant! I really love the one where Dad and Grant are sitting down. At first i could barely see Grant until i enlarged the picture :D I wish I could be there and hold him. Oh well, when I come home I will :D

General Conference was great! I loved it. I do miss sitting at home watching it though. I don't care for going to the church building every time and no one but you and your companion is there. 

I don't know why but this week I've been sadly impatient every day. I noticed this and now in my study journal I'm making a list of comforting scriptures. In the coming weeks I want to be able to memorize them so I don't feel so impatient anymore. 

I love hearing from you and hope i can find somewhere else next week to email so I have more time, but talk to you later!

Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment