Thursday, October 24, 2013

Happy Birthday! 10/21/13


I've had a great week this week. By the way, the package did arrive. It came on Friday, I think, and some missionaries picked it up for me then and gave it to me Saturday. I really enjoy it so much. Sadly, the Peanut M&M's barely lasted a day. So good! lol, 

We had transfer calls this Saturday and everyone’s being transferred Tuesday. Well, for me, I'm staying in the same area with Elder Thomas. This will be my 5th transfer here, but we are now are going to be covering 2 areas.  We have a third companion, Elder Caleja, from the Philippines. His companion went home because he was really sick so he is staying with us until he gets his new companion and we will cover his area as well. His companion is coming from the MTC so he'll be training, but he isn't coming out for another 3 weeks.  So it’s going to be fun being in a trio again (my third one already). But I feel bad for him. He just got finished training himself. He has been called now as a trainer and a district leader, and he is going to be doing district meetings with the Assistants in his district :) wow. But Elder Caleja is awesome. We are just trying to figure out how we are going to cover 2 areas. It’s just going to be so much fun. I'm trying to learn all of my companions’ languages so I'm learning Marshallese, Cambodian and Tagalog, Portuguese, Spanish, and of course, I always need help on English haha. 

Love,
Elder Ranquist

Ij jawe eok

Marshallese for I love you (See I’m slowly learning :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment