Saturday, December 28, 2013

Catching Up!

December 27, 2013

Hey Everyone!  Elder Ranquist's mom here.  Big sister has her hands full with an adorable new baby, so mom is making an attempt at getting his letters back on track.  It may take a few days, but hopefully, we will catch up soon.  Elder Ranquist has gone through some tough times as well as some awesome times.  Just watch the growth he is making!


October 28, 2013

Hello!

It’s been so fun serving with Elders Caleja and Thomas. But it is really hard to cover 2 areas. Our area has been suffering in key indicators, but it is all right. As you can see, we attended a Halloween party in the Cambodian Branch and were able to meet the Ward. Sadly, I left my camera in the car.... maybe I will remember next week! This picture is from a member that sent me the email of this photo.

The j in jawe does sound like a y. Since I’m serving in the Cambodian Branch temporarily, I think it would be a neat idea to get a Cambodian name tag, but I haven't done anything about it haha.

I woke up this morning and I feel really sick. I hate being sick. Actually, I haven't written in my journal for quite awhile. It’s been bad. I need to work better on that.

This week, we had a Relief Society missionary meeting where we gave a talk on missionary work and how they can help us. After that meeting, I realized it is getting easier for me to do trainings like that and I think that is because I have been able to learn from my District meetings. I’m sorry it’s really hard to focus on anything right now. I’ll try to think of things for next week and hopefully feel better! :D

Love,


Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment