Monday, December 30, 2013

Well, I guess Merry Christmas again too! :D
It was great seeing you on skype. The reason why my companion called and not skyped is because he is going home in 2 weeks and he didn't want seeing his family make him trunky so he just called. Crazy to think next year I'll be in the same situation. hehe
It was so great to see the family! Expecially Grant :D Sad though i wasn't able to see Drake and Emily.
Man I miss those elders i used to go out with. Is there any way you could get a picture of them.. Well I guess not anymore Elder Thomas, but the other elder from Colorodo i think it was. 
Its sad to hear that Elder Curran is having a hard time. I have been trying to email him more often, I think me being there for him will be great, since i am currently on a mission and i have had to go through my own trials. 
Would it be alright if i can get Elders, Curran, Menser, and Fallons mission address? I want to send them some letters or things. Think it would be fun.
wish you luck on your trip! sounds so fun... A little cold for me though :D I don't know if drake would be able to survive...

A sister missionary here has something that i could use to get some pictures on my email so i will use it, the problem is she isn't here emailing right now, so if you see pictures then that means she got here if not she wasnt here when i was.

Thank you for all your love and support! And thank you SO much grandma for the new socks! They are so comfortable and GREAT! Now i can throw away a few pairs of socks with holes in them :D 
How are you doing grandma!? Sorry I wasn't able to hear from you much when we Skyped.

I love you,
Elder Ranquist




No comments:

Post a Comment