Thursday, January 30, 2014

1/6/14

This has been a great week. We were able to watch 2 movies on New years eve (sadly we couldn't stay up to midnight :) But We watched Monsters University and Emporers New Groove. I don't know if its just me being a missionary but there was a lot of christ like attributes shown in both of the movies. 
Thought you might want to know Elder Hamilton gave me a 3 layered Coat, (its a better make then Mr. Mack jacket i had) Just hope you aren't still worrying about that. 
This Ward, and Stake has so many Great Priesthood Holders in it. Being a zone leader I am able to see them and I have learned a lot on how to magnify a priesthood calling. It motivates me to become a better missionary and Priesthood holder myself.
Having a companion who is going home is interesting. Since Elder Hamilton is going home Next week has has been sharing a lot of his mission experiences he's had. It has made me review the experiences I have had and helped me see how I can make this New Year a great experience for myself. 
I'm so excited for your trip have a great time! I miss going on trips :D But I'm on the best trip i can be on right now!

I love you and I love the work I'm doing! Have a great week!
Love,
Elder Ranquist 

No comments:

Post a Comment