Thursday, January 30, 2014

1/12/14

In response to my parents email about their Antarctica cruise!

Wow thats so awesome! Love hearing about that. I will always remember playing cards as a family in the cafitiria on the cruise ship for the last time as just our family right next to the volcano. 
  We are now in a new transfer and my companion elder Hamilton is going home! So I have to take over the zone and get a companion who has been out only 6 transfers.  I have been a little aprehensive but I have faith and Hope for the future that I can be alright. I am not expecting to be perfect.. T'll learn from my mistakes. But this is SUCH a good ward! I can not believe how nice they are to the missionaries. Elder Hamilton and i were talking about it today and this ward has had some of the best missionaries in our mission... Its going to be a huge shoe for me to fill. I'm so excited, This is going to be a great transfer. I love where i am right now. I feel like I reached the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm free! :D Its a great feeling. 

By the way exciting news.. My trainer Elder Doney, you have some pictures of him... He is coming to Louisville Kentucky!! He's of course selling pest control. So I'm sending him over to the house to say hi! and I said BRING PICTURES! :D haha

Sincerely,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment