Thursday, January 30, 2014

1/18/14

I figured out how to post easily on my iPhone, so I'll be better about it now! It was hard getting to the computer with Grant :) 
Wow that sounds like such a blast!

This week has been such a great week. I got a new Companion. Elder Serdar. He is from Sandy Utah. He has actually been called to speak spanish but he's my companion for now.
For some reason this entire week I have just been so excited and giddy. I don't know why. I have really become attached to this ward and the members here. We have a lot of great goals and great plans for missionary work in this ward.Something that is really exciting is Quintin L. Cook is coming to our mission to talk to the missionaries. It's going to be great. I just heard about it this morning. 

I hope you have a great week and I'll talk to you next week!

Love,
Elder Ranqiust


No comments:

Post a Comment