Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pre-Christmas Letter 12-23-13

First off I am going to Skype at 4:00 p.m. California time, so I guess that would be 7:00 p.m. Kentucky time. I'll be Skyping at a recent convert’s house who is fellowshipping our investigator Gervie, so hopefully the family and Gervie should be there. They're great!

Our mission doesn't do luncheons as a whole mission. It’s too big and spread out. We have lunches when we go to Zone Conference, like the one we just had, where the 3 zones meet together. For this Christmas lunch we all brought white elephant gifts, and I got a face massager. 

This week we got a little, live Christmas tree from a member and started to put our gifts under it. Thank you dad for sending the Christmas Story. I was going to ask about that so I could keep in the tradition. 

This week we’re going to go out as a zone and sing Christmas Hymns.... The only worry is I hope I'm not the only bass that sings :D

I'm excited to SEE you this time, since last time I couldn't see you!

Love,

Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment