Saturday, December 28, 2013

November Already 11-4-13

Thankfully I’m not sick anymore! Yay. It’s weird now that we've had day light savings time. It’s really bright in the mornings and really dark in the evenings. It’s so fun to see the pictures of Grant. I love them. I'm sure he's doing great.

We had an investigator who was going to be baptized November 9th but she was persuaded by other people not to join and now she is really hesitant and has a lot of doubts. We hope to continue teaching her and bringing her to some baptisms this weekend to get her re-motivated.

For some reason this week, it’s been really hard to focus all the time, especially in studies. I am going to start using a journal to write down the things I learn in my studies so I can remember what I learned and to help me focus. I really liked what Jessica sent about writing in journals. It’s something that I need to do and be better at. 

Love,
Elder Ranquist


No comments:

Post a Comment