Saturday, July 19, 2014

7/14/14


This week went by so fast! Really I don't have a lot to say, but I'll say something because I don't want you to be upset!

 

We had Mission Leadership CouncilTuesday which is one of the most powerful meetings a missionary can go to. Its so awesome! Then we had Interviews with our Mission PresidentThursday which was great! And then we had exchanges with the Assistants which we loved as well. 

So I talked to President Meredith during interviews about college and he has allowed me to look at colleges now. Really, I don't know what I want. Its going to take a lot of prayer and study and thought. Its a life changing decision. But right now I’m called to serve a mission so I will focus on that!

 

By the way Elder Craft and I have so much fun. We are doing great!

 

We have Zone Training Meeting this Tuesday and Zone Leadership Council. Yay more meetings to go to! :) 

 

My trainer, Elder Doney, is coming to Louisville, Kentucky in a few weeks! He will be selling pest control there. I believe he would love a place to stay while he's out there. Maybe he can stay with you guys? He's awesome. He might be calling you soon.

 

Have a great week!

 

Love,

Elder Ranquist


Jonathan with the parents of a family in our ward! Both missionaries in the same place

No comments:

Post a Comment