Saturday, July 19, 2014

7/7/14 Fantastic Fourth

Last Monday, I was able to get in contact with a recent convert from Berkeley. That was really nice! Other than that miracle it was a pretty rough week. I literally had people yelling/spitting at my face, an hour and a half of someone ripping our faith apart using the Bible, and other experiences as we were talking to people! We are all right. After the "Bible study,I guess you can call it, it was a little shakening but it helped my determination.

 

This week is going to be a busy week. We have Mission Leadership Counciltomorrow, President Interview Thursday, and Exchanges with the Assistants on Friday night to Saturday night. We have a great week planned out. We are planning on teaching over 30 lessons even with all of these things happening.We're really excited. 

 

Im really surprised at how well you took me going into the Army. I will continue to pray about it and see if that is what I should go into. 

 

I'm not sure about the driverlicense,what I'm going to do with that. 

 

Personally, I would like to fly home because I really don't want to be so restricted for 7- 10 days. I wouldn't be able to hold Grant as a missionary! But I think you would love coming out here (especially the weather during winter time) and I would love to see the whole family and I don't see that happening if I go straight home and have to wait until Igo out to Utah for school. I'll pray about it.

 

Thanks for your love and support!

 

Love,

Elder Ranquist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment