Monday, June 3, 2013

Memorial Day



This week has been just great. Right now, I'm typing on a tablet because we are in a trio and one elder is on the computer the other is on the laptop and I'm on their tablet. It’s fun in a trio. The new elder is Elder Ryan and he's from Washington. He's waiting for his visa to go to Brazil.

Just got back from the Temple and that was amazing. I am always amazed at how peaceful and relaxed I feel when I go there.

It’s so fun seeing the pictures and Noah and his house. Brings back good memories. I do remember the time I got stung by that bee. I was running down a hill with one of those sugary ring pops and the bee stung me and I dropped the candy. I think at the time I was more mad at dropping the candy then the bee stinging me.

It’s great hearing from Elder Curran too. Sounds like he’s having a great time. I don't know what I'm going to write next Monday it’s so close. Well, I hope you keep on doing well. I know I'm having so much fun!

Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment