Monday, June 3, 2013

May 6th



I just realized it's been a month since I have put up Jonathan's letters! Whoops! I'll get better :)

 May 6th, 2013 

One of my MTC roommates just sent me a picture of me while in the MTC.  Sorry, this is the only picture I have to send so far :) I wish I had enough time to go to Radio Shack today. Maybe in my new area I can go look for one. 


I had a great week this week. Had an amazing time Thursday, where our lessons were full of the spirit and went well. It was amazing. I love feeling the spirit during lessons. It just makes me smile.

An exciting thing that happened this week is I got transferred. I'm going to San Leandro where I'll be in a car area and be in a tripanionship where Elder Bishop, my senior companion, will be training someone new. Yay, I'm finally done with being trained :) It'll be an interesting experience going from a bike area to a car area. I'm excited though.

I'm so happy for Kevin. That’s so exciting. I'm sure he'll love it and I have full confidence in his abilities as a missionary.

I miss the Kentucky Derby. A few members out here know that I'm from Kentucky and were telling me that it was this week.

I do have the other retainer out here so I would like that sent out to me and something to clean the retainers as well because they’re pretty dirty. Also, I think I left a pair of my black dress pants there. You can give those other pants away. I don't need them. I think the shoe laces were stolen in the store so they gave me a discount.

Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment