Tuesday, September 10, 2013

8/25/13


I am so excited for this week! We attended a baptism last saturday hoping Tasha would be able to make it, but sadly she had work meetings that ran late so she couldn't. But we still enjoyed the baptism and it got me really pumped for this Saturday! I love to see people changing their life  and having the blessing of living the gospel. Saturday evening, while we were teaching a lesson I was just pondering in my head just how much I have come to love the gospel. It has brought so much peace and joy to my life!

Sadly this week was not as successful as last week, my companion was sick all Friday, throwing up, so we had to stay at the apartment all day. I think when you have to spend a day at the apartment it shows what kind of missionary you really are. You can either spend time just relaxing and "taking the day off", or you could do studies and try to call members and do planning. While my companion was sick in bed I did weekly planning, studies, and contacting members through out the day, and when he woke up during lunch time I made him some macaroni and cheese. I look back at that and realize how much I've changed, I don't think I would have ever done that in December, I would have just "taken the day off" This Sunday the topic was on service, so I was smiling the whole time because I knew I did some service. :D

I am excited to see the pictures, and pictures from the trip as well it sounded like it was fun! :)

Thank you for all the things you have done for me and your prayers!

Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment