Friday, September 27, 2013

9/22/13


Hello

Well, this week we've seen a lot of blessings! Sunday after church we added a new investigator, who came to church. He accepted a baptism date for November 9th. He does have a problem with smoking, but I have faith that he can stop and be prepared by that date. After that lesson we stopped by another new investigator and he decided he wants to be baptized! 

Another thing that seems to be going great is Elder Ryan and I seem to be talking to each other a lot more. We've been companions for so long we just don't know what to say anymore, but this week has been fun as we've started to talk to each other. It is a huge blessing to have Elder Ryan with me for training Elder Thomas, We can both help Elder Thomas out in his English learning and get him used to being a missionary. Every thing is going great. I had my first district meeting a few days ago :) Still need to work on my public speaking skills, haha, but oh well. Experiences to help me grow!

Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment