Monday, October 6, 2014

9/10/14


Wow thats so cool!
I'm so happy everything went well and thank you for the pictures.
Well, another week of not a lot happening so I'll see what I can do to lengthen it for you :)
I think the area is picking up a little bit. The last few weeks we found a few new investigators and one of them seems solid. She attended her step father-in-laws baptism this Saturday in Pleasington and then went to church on Sunday to see him confirmed. We'll be seeing her Thursday so we'll see how it went for her. Still talking to a lot of people.
We have Zone Training Meeting this coming Tuesday. Its so nice not doing those anymore. I know exactly how it feels for them to be up there giving the training. 
Learned some more stuff in my studies but I forgot at the moment which is a bummer. 
One of the members out here was born and raised in Kentucky! But he's 80yrs old and we wouldn't know him.
I find that I hate down time in the apartment. My mind wanders and I just get distracted when its either lunch or dinner or pday and we have nothing to do so I either sit down and study something interesting like Jesus the Christ or I go clean something. The past week i've been working on cleaning out all of the dust from the air conditioner and today i bought some windex so we can clean off all of the mirrors, which there are a lot of in this apartment. Also got some bleach so hopefully my white clothes will be looking a little more.... white :)
We had a week full of no dinner appointments so we had a lot of down time at the apartment eating cereal haha. This sunday we looked on our dinner calender after church and we saw it was another week of no one feeding us and the bishops wife saw that and ran around the stragglers in the church still their and was asking everyone to feed us. Amazingly she got the whole week signed up for us! Darn I won't have as much time cleaning the apartment then or studying!

Well were doing great out here! Hope all goes well with the other doctor this week! I've lost track of which doctors are doing what! But it sounds like they are making some improvements!

Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment