Monday, October 6, 2014

9/23/14


Guess what!?
this week is transfer week so that might help in the guessing...
I'm getting a new companion and I'm staying out here in Brentwood. 
I'll be training again! I'm excited. Its going to be great.
Sadly I feel a little bit scarred from my first training experience. It was the hardest time of my mission. But as I look back on that time it was also the period where I grew the most. So whatever happens its going to work out. I don't know the area that well since I've only been here for 6weeks but I'll be able to learn how to read a map really well!
I don't know anything about who I am training. I go up to the mission home on Wednesday to pick him up. Fresh from the MTC! 
There is a facebook page called missionary momma's. A member took our picture and posted it on that web page and she invites you to check it out. 

Lately I have been trying to memorize scriptures. Its pretty hard for me because I'm not to good a memorizing stuff. I started with Romans 8:16 which roughly says The Spirit itself bearth witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

I think thats what it says I don't' have a bible with me. Well its a work in progress. 

Nothing else crazy is going on. General Conference is coming up woo hoo. 

Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment