Monday, October 6, 2014

9/15/14


Wow Kate West is home thats crazy! I remember her preparing for a mission same time as I was. Time flies when your having fun.
Glad the family history thing worked out. Hopefully you can teach me sometime later.
Its been a hard week. My companion hasn't been to happy lately. I don't think its anything I have done but he gets super upset that people don't listen to us or they get angry at us. 
The weather has been pretty hot out here still. The nice thing is the heat doesn't really bother me that much so I'm fine with it. Its funny my companion sweats so much when he rides bike! He's just drenched wherever we go and has sweat stains all over his white shirts. 
Other then that nothing has been happening. We are thinking about dropping a lot of our investigators because none of them are progressing. But we will still keep in touch with them and follow up. 

doing great all is well have a great week!

Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment