Wednesday, October 4, 2017

10/13/14

This week we actually had stake conference as well . Lots of conferences. We even had zone conference a few weeks ago and now we are having another conference this thursday. Elder Hemula is coming to our mission to tour it and he will be talking to us. I'm excited its going to be great.

The Mission home wants me to tell you to mail them my pass port so that way they can make my plane tickets as soon as possible. So when you get a chance (go back to kentucky) they would like that soon,

We had dinner with the bishop and his family yesterday. It was good food! And what amazed me is their family went out this morning and shopped for us, bought us all types of food and dropped it off at our apartment this morning. They are so nice. I love this ward.

Our investigators are doing well, Sadly none of them came to stake conference this week but hopefully they will come to church this sunday. One of our investigators gave us some wonderful pie this week is was so delicious! I love pie. Also he gave us pizza and Ice cream, almond and pistacio ice cream it was very delicious. 

Anyway hope you continue to have a great time and I hope everything goes well I will be fasting and praying for you!

Love,
Elder Ranquist 

No comments:

Post a Comment