Wednesday, October 4, 2017

11/3/14

Hello, Yup I got the picture. Its awesome! Its great to hear from you. So, Transfer calls happened Saturday night and transfers are this Tuesday, But as I expected I am staying here for another transfer with elder Weaver. I think I will be staying out here for my last transfer as well but I don't know if I will stay with Elder Weaver or not. Lately the weeks have been getting slower and slower which is sad. Our investigators have not been keeping commitments and we are starting to drop a few. So, at least we have more time to go out and find new people! yay. Theres not a lot of things happening recently. Only things exciting coming up is Elder Bednar is coming to the mission on the 15th of November and we will be having a temple trip I think by the end of November so that means pday will be changed I will give you more information on that when it gets closer to the date. 

One of our investigators came to church for the first time! They came in the door and saw everyone all dressed up and felt intimidated and under dressed even though they dressed up too. So they left right then. Sadly we didn't see them when they came in we just saw a text they sent later that day. So we plan on talking with them about that this week and hopefully seeing them next sunday.
Its been getting a lot colder around here in Brentwood. I had to pull out a jacket for the first time yesterday. Sadly the one that I love, the J Crew one from highschool, its right elbow has been worn away so now there is a hole there, thankfully I still have back up jackets so all is well.

Alright have a great week! Cant wait to buy some egg nog i hope they have some in stores today. We had some egg nog for dinner yesterday with the bishop and his family. The dinner was great! We had some nice stake. Great way to break a fast.

Have a great week! Talk to you later.
Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment