Wednesday, October 4, 2017

11/17/14

Hello
Elder Bednar is awesome. We had a great meeting with him. I was able to see my former companions it was great to see them again. I actually recognize  someone from the san jose mission. He was in the same zone as me in the mtc, I actually used to have a picture of me and him on my camera but that was deleted awhile ago. I was able to sit in the second row from the front so it was great to be so close to Elder Bednar. The spirit was definitely strong in that room while he was there. I was expecting elder bednar to give a talk to us missionaries. But what he actually did is asked us questions, and at the end of it we were given the chance to ask him questions. There was a lot of great subjects that he pointed out, So things he talked about was Faith and being an Agent and not just an object, acting instead of being acted upon.

Everything else is going well, no progress with our investigators yet, but hopefully soon. Elder Weavers awesome. I'm hanging in there.

Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment