Wednesday, October 4, 2017

12/15/14

Hey so transfer calls were Saturday! My last transfer is here CRAZY! I am staying here in Brentwood and am so happy. But at the same time sad that Elder Weaver is leaving. Hes going to enjoy it in Hayward though. I will be getting a Tongan elder named Elder Veanatahau. I don't know anything about him other then he's about 6'5'' and 280 pounds. I hope he does alright in a bike area! Its going to be great though I heard he is a really nice and funny personality.

We haven't had anyone at church this week sadly but are close to having some we are really trying to work hard on that.

This week we have been getting some much needed rain. Thursday we had Zone Conference and that was the day we were supposed to get a horrible storm to come through. It was a storm but it wasn't as bad as they were all expecting. We had a white elephant gift exchange at the end of the conference and I got a stuffed elf with some skittles. I gave away an ultimate frisbee. We sang in Zone Conference and it was good. Oh 2 weeks ago the priesthood asked us elders to lead in the songs for priesthood meeting so I played the piano then. Thankfully they didn't ask me to play yesterday, I think its a sign that they didn't enjoy my playing the first time :) 

My old companion in Union City is coming to be a zone leader over here in Antioch. Elder Craft. The zone leaders are in my district so its great to be able to see him again. 

Have a nice week!

Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment