Wednesday, October 4, 2017

1/26/15

Hello nothing much to talk about. But I decided I should anyway email still.

1 question. On my seminary report it says I still need 1 credit to graduate? It hasn't counted me going through the New Testament? 

Anyway. I'm packing my bags and I have everything in there except for my cloths I just washed and my blanket. Right now without those things in there my big red bag is at 50 pounds, my medium black bag is at 50 pounds, and my carry on is about 35 pounds or so, so I am going to have to do a little rearranging to get my blanket in there. Thankfully I don't plan on bringing a lot of white shirts back just a few, but the main thing is my blanket. I am SO thankful for a member who gave me a carry on suitcase. It makes my life so much easier. If I didn't have it my life would be a nightmare right now.

I got called on at the end of sacrament meeting to share my testimony. I could see it coming but I still wasn't prepared for it. I'm not a great talker. But it was ok i guess. Today for pday we plan on saying goodbye to some of the members. Our ward mission leader is taking us out today for dinner which is nice. 

I packed up my bike Friday. It should be picked up by FedEx today at the mission home. I was really worried because I bought a large frame bike, and its a lot more expensive to ship home a large box (over 70 dollars more) but the mission home had a small bike box and I squeezed my bike in there just barely! I was so happy. So hopefully when FedEx measures it the measure it as a small box so all I have to pay is 25 dollars instead of a large box where i would have to pay 100 dollars.

I'm going to send home my 2 boxes today. I don't know how much money I have left on my personal card hopefully enough. 

Friday we went to Berkeley for Elder Veamatahau's elbow doctor. It went well. The sad thing is we got a parking ticket for staying there over our meter time. I was sad. I went my whole mission without getting a ticket and then my last week I got one :( Oh well. I think I should pay it before coming home.

I will miss this ward its great. There is a guy who lived in Greenup county Kentucky and he plays the ukelele so I asked if he could sing My Old Kentucky Home before I left. I love it! But he had a different version of it. I still liked it though.

I was going to take a few pictures with the camera, but sadly I don't think the camera works anymore.

wow this has turned out to be one of my longer emails!

See you in a few days! 

Love,
Elder Ranquist 

No comments:

Post a Comment