Wednesday, October 4, 2017

11/10/14

Haha thats awesome I love the picture! Its so great to hear that everyone is doing well. I hope the best for everyone and have faith that blessings will continue to come.

Lately this area has been a little slow. A lot of our investigators have been flaking and not a lot of the less actives are wanting to meet with us so its been pretty rough. I am just trying to help Elder Weaver and set a good example for the rest of his mission but he's pretty sad that we aren't seeing as much success.

I'm really excited for this saturday. Elder Bednar is coming to our mission and he will talk with us missionaries. Its going to be great.

Nothing is really happening with our investigators, they didn't come to church but hopefully next week they will. 

I did get my coat from the other apartment so all is well.

have a great week and talk to you later

Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment