Wednesday, October 4, 2017

12/22/14

Merry Christmas!
We had a christmas program at church as well it was very good. My favorite thing about yesterday was we got breakfast for dinner! I love that so much! :) Me and my companion are doing well. Elder Veamatahau loves to have fun and just brings a lot of happiness into missionary work. I'm so glad I am able to serve with him my last transfer its great! We have investigators planning on feeding us dinner today at 5 and we will teach them at 6 after dinner. The sad part is before we come over our member and investigator will be shooting guns and i want to join them soo bad! haha.

as for when I will call you during christmas I'm not completely sure yet. I think I might be calling around 5 my time which is around 8 or so your time. But I will call you before I get on skype to let you know.

By the way do you know of someone named Steve Payne? He wrote me a letter today and he's from Louisville third ward and hes a recent convert? I was very interested in his story that he wrote it was very spectacular. Do you know him at all?

Talk to you soon!

Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment