Wednesday, October 4, 2017

1/5/15

so it hasn't been too bad of weather lately. At least for me anyway. My companion isn't used to the cold at all so he's sick today but I've been fine. I heard its going to warm up this week too. Giving a talk on the 15th sounds fine with me. I do plan on going to the singles ward when I get back. I would love to be an ordinance worker at the temple I would definitely do it.

This week has been pretty slow again. We only had 1 lesson with an investigator this week. It's been hard lately. Biking around in the cold with no one on the streets to talk too and you visited a lot of people who don't answer or don't want you gets pretty discouraging after awhile. 

We had a great testimony meeting it was nice.
Had an interview with President Meredith this week to get my temple recommend renewed that was nice.
For New years eve we had a party and had the privilege of watching one movie. We watched How to train your dragon 2. It was nice, pretty funny. 
This week I get the chance to go to MLC for the last time. yay I'm happy about that. 

yup yup alright have a great week. Talk to you later!

Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment