Wednesday, October 4, 2017

10/27/14

Hello, this week went pretty well, nothing to bad happened it was just a little slow. So, Both Elder Weaver and I spoke during sacrament meeting on the christlike attribute of charity and Love. It was good. Started out my talk saying, you know how hawaii says aloha before their talk, well, in Kentucky we say Howdy Yall!" Well really we don't but I think I should start doing that :) I was worried that Elder Weavers and mine would be to similar but thankfully it wasn't so it worked out perfectly. A member described our talks in a good cop bad cop kind of way. Elder Weavers was a good cop and was happy, while mine was a bad cop and on a more serious note, but that they both were a good combination. I feel like I seem to come across that way a lot. Where I don't show a lot of emotion and come across as serious, I think I lost my "smiley boy" stage when I grew up. I'm working on it.
 Some exciting news. Elder Bednar is coming to our mission September 15th-16th! He is coming here to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Oakland temple! He will be speaking to only the missionaries from the Oakland and san jose missions on the 15th and then to the members on the 16th. It felt just a little while ago we had Elder Cook here, and We just had ElderHamula 2 weeks ago. I love it!
  So glad to hear the surgery went well, I hope you still can have a healthy and speedy recovery and enjoy your trip you will get to go on soon.
Love you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Ranquist

No comments:

Post a Comment